Tara Institute is a premier institute for Banking & Competitions Exams Preparation (CWE Coaching, Bank PO Coaching, Bank Clerk Coaching and Other Bank Exams Coaching) in and Mumbai. Having offices in Delhi & Mumbai. Tara Institute has become a centre of excellence in guiding student through various Bank Exams. Tara Institute has a track record of having the best success rate in the industry for past 7 years. Tara Institute has a track record of more than 90% selections per batch on average, in last 7 years. Our student are working in almost all government banks including - RBI. State Bank of India, PNB, Bank of Baroda, Allahabad Bank etc at various level throughout the country.
(1) IBPS(CWE) P.O./CLERK :-
A Bank Probationary Officer (PO) in the bank is the starting level appointment for bank officers. The POs have a one or two years probation period during which they are given exposure to various important functions of the bank such as Loans & Advances, Foreign exchange, Credit Rating, Treasury, Risk Management, IT, Marketing etc.
Vacancies in officers cadre in public sector banks are filled from within the organization after promotion of clerks and also by direct recruitment. To meet the shortage of manpower in officers cadre, now a days the public sector banks are required to recruit large number of officers. Most of the vacancies for which recruitments are made are in junior management Graduate Scale I, which is the entry level position for joining a public sector bank as an officer. This entry level position is known as that of probationary officer or management trainee. Bank probationary officers can come from any discipline or field of study, although there is a misconception that only people from commerce or finance background are eligible. A finance or commerce background may help the candidate adjust to the banking environments faster than others but banks recruit talents from diverse backgrounds of science, literature etc.
(2) SSC-10th, 12th, Graduate Level, CPO(S.I.) :-
SSC is a Staff selection commission of India which have the responsibility to make recruitment to the technical and non-technical posts in the Government of India.
It conducts the examination for it previously called SSC Exam and now MTS (multi tasking staff) Exam on the national bases.
From this exam you can get a good central government job for the technical and non-technical post. The exam is held as the vacancies are there you can check it out on.
(3) Delhi Police-Const./S.I. and other State Police Exams :- We also provide coaching to candidate for Delhi Police Exams and other state police exams. For Application Form and Latest Update you can check their website.
(4) Indian Railway -Asst. Loco Pilot, TTE, T.C., C.C, Enq. Clerk, A.S.M :- We also Provide coaching to candidate for various post in Indian railways exams. Application Form can be Download from Indian Railway Recruitment Website.
(5) Delhi Metro -CRA, Clerk - We also provide coaching for Delhi Metro Exams Application Form and other exam details can be download from their website.
(6) NDA , CDS, AFCAT, NAVY, ARMY, BSF , AIR FORCE, CRPF ETC.